How often we do things that we love? How will you decide when to do it? When you have done those things that you love, what will grow for you?
As for me, I have the chance to explore the world(virtually) thankfully I saw the vast opportunity the lockdown caused. Without the need to travel and wasted time in the traffic, it gives me more time to myself. It is bad and good at the same time. hahaha!!! you think that you can enjoy things and then you noticed that it is just a dream fulfilled so easily. Then I move on to discover things and activities that I have never do before like muay thai , archery, art jamming and the list goes on. This is how I handle my lockdown so that I can see what to bring to tourism when we are open for tourism. How are you handling this change to the newIf you are feeling empty inside while still smiling outside… If your presence no longer feels aligned with your energy… Or if you feel alone even in a crowd… Perhaps a part of you is quietly seeking deeper answers. Join me on Tiktok Live for a calm and reflective space without judgement — where you are invited to sit with your thoughts, reconnect with yourself, and explore your inner dialogue honestly. Stay curious. And most importantly… stay connected to yourself. #tiktoklive #peggyang57
Search This Blog
Wednesday, 28 April 2021
Time to grow
Attending Virtual PATA Annual Summit 2021 indeed is good way to look future traveling pattern. Countries are rushing up to get everything ready to welcome tourists and have a foot into the SDG. Solutions, to me is to have a joint efforts in ensuring safety Covid 19 travelers. If I am to travel for leisure, I want to know that in the event I was infected, what will the country of travel do for me. I have not seen any country putting an effort into ensuring the safety of tourists. Well! Not yet. Time is crucial when pandemic like this is not going away.
Should we hide and cry or go out fight and fight? It is all about countries joint effort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Self-Discovery and Reflection
**🎥 Self-Discovery and Reflection -Throwback 010826 Sometimes, growth isn't measured by what we achieve. It's measured by how we re...
-
🌕 凤凰与月亮:中秋的觉醒之旅 今晚,中秋节的圆月高挂。我在这一刻,想与你们分享一段特别的觉醒旅程——金凤凰从月亮降下。 在华人文化里,凤凰象征着涅槃、重生与希望。它的出现提醒我们:每一次的结束,都是重生的开始。就像今晚的圆月,即使有阴影,也依然圆满。 阴影与接纳 ...
-
The Quiet Gap No One Is Talking About There was a moment I realized something uncomfortable. People don’t wake up one day wanting an awak...
-
A Mindset... What Is It? "Mindset" is one of the most commonly used words in personal development. It has become a way to describe...
No comments:
Post a Comment