Finding Light in Life's Ups and Downs: A Journey of Self-Discovery

Title: Finding Light in Life's Ups and Downs: A Journey of Self-Discovery


Have you ever felt like the ups and downs of life were wreaking havoc on your journey? Perhaps you've wondered if it's just a natural part of growing up, or if there's something more to it. Like many of us, I've often failed to recognize that everything happens for a reason. 


But now, I've come to realize that many aspects of our lives are within our control. You might be skeptical, thinking, "How can this be possible?" Trust me, I've been there. And even though I may appear to have it all together on the surface, the untold stories of my struggles run deep. Yet, with each realization, my path becomes clearer and brighter. I woke up in time.


Rejection used to hit me hard, leaving me feeling defeated for extended periods. And truth be told, it still stings. However, my response has evolved. Instead of wallowing in self-pity, I now ask myself, "What is this teaching me?" If the answer isn't immediately clear, I dig deeper. If it's beyond my control, I accept it and move forward. But if there's a lesson to be learned, I make a conscious decision to embrace it.


My mantra? "I acknowledge my failures, learn from them, and try again with a new approach." Does it always work? Not necessarily. But it's a foolproof way to avoid inflicting unnecessary pain upon myself.


This journey of self-discovery has also led me to reflect on the teachings of my mentor, 菜明霞. One lesson, in particular, stands out—the power of Ho'oponopono, a Hawaiian ritual of family healing. It's about taking ownership of our problems, cleansing ourselves of negativity, and trusting in the process of change.


Here's how you can practice it:


1. Identify the problem and be aware of its presence in your life.

2. Take full responsibility for the problem's existence in your reality.



3. Ask for cleansing, even if you're unsure of what you've done wrong.

4. Trust in the divine process of transformation.


You can learn more about Ho'oponopono on websites https://www.wikihow.com/Practice-Ho%27oponopono .


Believe me when I say, magic happens. Especially in Period 9, where the universe connects with those who truly understand themselves.


As an Empowering Passion Coach, I'm living in my passion. Are you? Join me on this journey of empowerment, where together, we'll illuminate the path to your success.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IAC COACHING MASTERIES™ - My Commitment

What is rapport building?

Coaching is sole for you.