Sense of Belonging.

#MasteringOurDestiny #LifePurpose #SelfReflection #PersonalGrowth #Coaching #LearningJourney #SelfDiscovery #LifeAdventure


Where do you belong?


Who do you belong to?


What can you do with this information?


As you ponder upon these questions, allow me to share my journey and insights with you.


Many of us strive to surpass our previous selves, continually climbing higher until we realize we've strayed from our prime. It's then that we often hit the emergency brake, only to discover it's too late. Youth fades, and the opportunity to prepare for another ascent dwindles.


Why do I say this? In my late 50s, I've found my life brimming with adventure, delving into various fields like coaching, NLP, Bazi, Oracle card reading, and more. I used to believe I was prepared, relying on stable income sources and investing what I could afford to lose. Yet, I failed to calculate the future value of my investments.


My life's purpose is simple:


1. I love to learn.

2. I love to share.

3. I love to support the growth of those I coach.


Throughout life's journey, I've faced challenges stemming from past experiences, enduring moments of self-punishment and reflection. However, I've transcended those trials, understanding that each phase requires attention and learning. No matter the obstacle, I'm grateful for the experience.


If you're seeking guidance and support on your journey, feel free to reach out for a coaching session at peggyang868@gmail.com. Let's navigate life's twists and turns together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IAC COACHING MASTERIES™ - My Commitment

What is rapport building?

Coaching is sole for you.