Types of prayer and why.
It is always a puzzle why we pray so differently.For me,I conduct prayer our of respect to culture and ancestor's teaching. I believe we should not demand anything from these ritual.It serves as an outlet for those who need to be heard.God will always take care of us no matter what or who we are. People started to blame God when prayers are not answered.They don't realise that we are blessed with so many things that we don't need and still want more.
Just reading"The monk who sold his Ferrari'( well,a late one to read this book but better later than never) which give me the new meaning of full. In one of the page,Julian keep pouring tea on a cup until it overflow and only stopped when John yelled at him. The rationale is Julianne is telling John that we cannot take in anything unless we empty the cup. In this, it meant that you already have more than enough and you still ask for more? Of course there are deeper reasons from this lesson that meet the eyes. I just feel appropriate that I see it here in this scenario too.
I may be a culprit for saying this but I have the right to think and say. As long as it does not hurt anyone.I believe in all religions that teach people about being a good human who live in a very congested world.
There are no right or wrong until people debate on it for their own benefit.
With respect of all religion that advocate goodness and harmony, I salute.
If you are feeling empty inside while still smiling outside… If your presence no longer feels aligned with your energy… Or if you feel alone even in a crowd… Perhaps a part of you is quietly seeking deeper answers. Join me on Tiktok Live for a calm and reflective space without judgement — where you are invited to sit with your thoughts, reconnect with yourself, and explore your inner dialogue honestly. Stay curious. And most importantly… stay connected to yourself. #tiktoklive #peggyang57
Search This Blog
Sunday, 2 March 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't Let the Noise Distract You from Yourself
Don't Let the Noise Distract You from Yourself As I was speaking during my live session, there was noise around me. People walking pas...
-
The Quiet Gap No One Is Talking About There was a moment I realized something uncomfortable. People don’t wake up one day wanting an awak...
-
A Mindset... What Is It? "Mindset" is one of the most commonly used words in personal development. It has become a way to describe...
-
Awakening Your Worth: What Is Your Past Teaching You? If today is your first time dropping into my page, you may wonder what I'm talki...
No comments:
Post a Comment