If you are feeling empty inside while still smiling outside… If your presence no longer feels aligned with your energy… Or if you feel alone even in a crowd… Perhaps a part of you is quietly seeking deeper answers. Join me on Tiktok Live for a calm and reflective space without judgement — where you are invited to sit with your thoughts, reconnect with yourself, and explore your inner dialogue honestly. Stay curious. And most importantly… stay connected to yourself. #tiktoklive #peggyang57
Search This Blog
Tuesday, 4 March 2014
Weird
You are so flabbergasted that a simple words can be put into such negative atmosphere. Sometimes it really pissed you of when the subject is so besotted to performed a "hamba" duty then drag you along. That is not doing, you have to be grateful that you are drag along.Oh! My God what will happened in future. There have to be a change. From this moment on, just reject sympathy ride. I must be mad top think that situation will ever change. But I should know it would not and will not change. I am the one who should change. Yeah! Isn't this great.
At last.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Behind the Live: How I Turn Life Into a Conversation
Behind the Live: How I Turn Life Into a Conversation People sometimes ask me: "Peggy, how do you prepare for your TikTok Live?" ...
-
🌕 凤凰与月亮:中秋的觉醒之旅 今晚,中秋节的圆月高挂。我在这一刻,想与你们分享一段特别的觉醒旅程——金凤凰从月亮降下。 在华人文化里,凤凰象征着涅槃、重生与希望。它的出现提醒我们:每一次的结束,都是重生的开始。就像今晚的圆月,即使有阴影,也依然圆满。 阴影与接纳 ...
-
The Quiet Gap No One Is Talking About There was a moment I realized something uncomfortable. People don’t wake up one day wanting an awak...
-
A Mindset... What Is It? "Mindset" is one of the most commonly used words in personal development. It has become a way to describe...
No comments:
Post a Comment