Coronavirus aka Covid 19

Interestingly, the pandemic is slowly disappearing into the heart and mind of humanity.
This generation is an accumulation of nothing to everything and suddenly you find yourself being bounced into an unknown future.

In every situation, there is always plenty to learn from.
From here, I learned.
1. I am the most valuable entity of my life.
2. I can be replace so can you.
3. What I know suddenly become what I need to know more.
4. Those waiting and do nothing for the past months of MCO - they will still do nothing.
5. I live for those who wants advancement and drive forward to excellence.
6. Failure becomes an opportunities because now is the failure stage.
7. Food on the table - even if it is given by the creator, I need to use my own energy to get them.

Oh! and the wondering keep added to my list.
They way zoom are done, the values comes from the people who don't know a lot. They can proceed to do presentation and such a great enthusiasm in watching . While those who are on the corporate umbrella, plenty of hiccups happening. This one thing tells me that you are natural presenter when you love what you do.

The one useful lesson - practice makes perfect.
I was making some video and still doing so , not fully know how to present have now been such a natural thing for me. Wanna hire one who love to present tourism and coaching , well - you can look for me.

My brain is running at full capacity finding the loop holes to slide in. Incredibly, there are so many except the fear of inception due to the the uncertainty. Haiz!!! (it's an exclamation commonly used here). Then when you realized what is not your core, don't jump around like monkey kena belacan. Just realx.Hey! You can see that it's no problem lor. It's everything available online now.

What is the impact of this - to me ???? Windows, door, gate etc all is OPEN for me to grab.

Good luck to those who have same thoughts as me. Let's MOVE ! MOVE ! & MOVE!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IAC COACHING MASTERIES™ - My Commitment

What is rapport building?

Coaching is sole for you.