Coaching Rocks

 


I decided that my past experiences are unavoidable and it only will cause more harm than good. When I join @https://www.soleiltrinity.com/founder in her free courses, I immediately know what I am missing. I have the opportunity of attending her free courses about 5 years ago. At that time, I just go for the sake of knowing something about fungshui. During that time, I was not ready to see and rescue myself from that situations. Maybe. at that time her courses was also mostly on fungshui.

However, life take a turn with the pandemic. I began to see life differently. When a good friend pass away, his words engraved in my mind. He said “ Before you die, LIVE” .I start to ask the questions on many things that I dare not ask before. I thought that what is gone is forever gone. Walao! (Chinese experiences of amazement in a different tone), what I have missed. Thankfully, she came out to give many more free courses with insight into what I was thinking. Is it a miracle happening or is it just pure law of attractions.

The other reason could be the coaching that I had and the coaching that I am conducting for many people. Finally, I decided to open up the dark secret of my life. Some just do not know how to accept that I went through so much and remain strong. In fact, I am also giving myself a dress down on what have I done if I know it earlier. But, some things are meant to happen at certain time of your life. Mine did. I saw it as my way of showing the world that no matter what happened I can survive the test. Time will determine the outcome.

From then on, I passionately involved in any coaching sessions that is available. If I can help one, it is my way of thanking the past for what they have given me. A courage to be different. A place for others to fall back on by reading my story.

Is there any regret? I used to have that but now it is no longer a regret. Like Captain Shan of https://teamcoach.com.my/ reminded us, as coach we are here to help people find the solution in chaos. We are all in this situation somehow or rather.

Do you know what is the reward I love most in coaching? That the participants sparkle with enthusiasm when they found their ah-ah moment. In one coaching session, my coachee’s most wonderful respond when we meet for coaching was this:-

“After two sessions with you, I know that no matter what the problems are, I am sure to have some solutions. The other beauty of coaching is, I start to use good questioning to get some answer.”

I am sure for those coaches out there, this is one thing that makes you motivated towards coaching. I did.

My value in life is to see a community of people using coaching culture as their daily conversation. It is always a rewarding conversation with impactful results even though you are having an disagreement. If I can change a toxic environment to a platform of understanding then we will all have more talents who passionately delivery their ability without fear of failure.

If I can do it, you can do it too.

You are welcome to visit me on my Linkedin @https://www.linkedin.com/in/peggyang8682 

my website @https://3secsoulutioncoach.godaddysites.com/

@https://medium.com/@peggyang868

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IAC COACHING MASTERIES™ - My Commitment

What is rapport building?

Coaching is sole for you.