Mindset Beauty

 When I first arrived in Groningen for spending valuable time with my daughter, I did not have any expectation. I learned through self coaching, acceptance of the moment is the most valuable assets I have. Everything becomes a new experience.

Departure gate in KLIA was such a sorry situation. A beautiful gigantic peaceful airport suddenly become a grave yard of emotion. To add damage to situation, my departure time is midnight which added the sense of nostalgia seeing this beauty turns into such a painful for experience. Everything is closed and I kept wondering when our glory will come back. When will people start to travel and start to invest in Malaysia? I hope there is going to be a huge wake up calls to ensure we get back our pride and joy revitalizing Malaysia together as a nation who care for our country.

The experience of arriving into DOHA airport is a total different atmosphere. Everywhere is full of people and bustling with live. This is helping the situation in the pandemic because people just observe SOP and live their life to the fullest.

Upon arrival into Groningen, everything went smoothly. I believe they trust the individual with their own health. Even with Corona Virus, they are still living their life as usual and enjoy the time of being with the community. Each are responsible for their own safety and health. It is a good policy. Nobody can force you to take care of yourself if the depression is outcome of the regulation. They are happy people having very strong mindset of getting healthy. Except in compliance to the regulations, people here just have happiness healthy juice as their daily vitamin. Cycling around in the township with fresh air is enough to boost their energy and live in peace with the virus.

I hope that everyone I know will take responsibility of living to their best and live with the virus in harmony. One thing for sure - Corona Virus is staying. The question is, are you finishing your life or starting your life with this pandemic?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IAC COACHING MASTERIES™ - My Commitment

What is rapport building?

Coaching is sole for you.