Wrong or right?


Life presents itself to us without expectation. Humans are the one that put layers after layers of philosophy to prove that they are right.

In the world of intellectuals, to be seen as uneducated is viewed as an embarrassment. If you are having this kind of thoughts then it is time to discard it. You will only be learning more when you are looking at something you do not know and clearly admit it. After a while, it becomes a habit I call learning.

Many disagreements arise from just this simple situation. What makes me say this? Well! If you have read my posting or articles, you would understand that I do not post things that I have not experienced before. I used to have such a big ego that to be right is the only way towards success. Gradually, I learned to accept that my right is just one very small segment of the whole situation. It is more of an ego boosting process which has no lasting effect or the hand me down education that I have - The boss is always right. Now that I have let go of this BS, I can see things clearer and learning is the key towards everything. And when I started coaching, I began to see clearly what are the issues behind many people's fears of success. YES, many people fear success no matter how much they wanted it. Weird right? But it is the truth. Fake it till you make it was a phrase many people used as a motivation. Some are really making it happen because they did not fake it, they really believe that they can do it. Are they wrong to use this method? If yes, who are you to tell a person what journey should be the right journey for him or her. Sometimes, you do not even know whether you are on the right path or not. At least, when you are on it you think you are right on tract but.... Just be aware that situation within your environment not necessary within your control. Then you can re-bounce back even when you lose control. You will only see it when it is being done and the result is out. It's like the Covid 19 PCR test, of late there are reports saying that it does not really give a clear answer as a person has contracted Covid 19 or it is just a normal flu. This tell you how much guess work is going on in our daily life even with proven scientific support. The co-relation between time and result will definitely give one something to ponder on.

Same thing goes for the Myejahtera apps questions which I find that it is really a very tough question to answer. Those symptoms given are so common within our life especially when our bones are cracking as we age. Therefore, are they wrong? Think about it when you update the status. I was having a huge problem answering them because of jet lag and some of the symptoms are due to other reasons.

Did any of you come across the two images that I shared? There was endless debate on who is right. But in the end, is there really an answer? Think how you apply this concept to your life. How can you decide whether you have fully embraced the life given to you in the highest capacity and glow every moment of the day?

Last but not least, I will like to encourage everyone to write an article. Just forget about perfection. Do it and you will see what I mean.

p/s You is just a phrase used to state a point and not an accusation to anyone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IAC COACHING MASTERIES™ - My Commitment

What is rapport building?

Coaching is sole for you.