Keep Shining

 I have never taken a holiday, the holiday where I do what I want and go where I want to go. I started with one long holidays for 3 months beginning of November 2021. Pandemic taught me a few lessons and some I am still learning. This is the first time I took 3 months off doing nothing except occasional coaching session. To me, coaching people towards success is not a job or a career but a mission to create a coaching culture in my community. As a coach, my promise to myself is to see that my clients face their problems with eagerness because they know they have the solutions.

First and foremost, it taught me to appreciate the nature. I have not reached a stage where I am doing great things but I learned to view things as it come. Things are always beyond expectation when I do not expect anything at all. Isn’t this great.

Secondly, I reflect on the things said and done every time I feel that I could have done it in another way. Better? Not necessarily but it really gives me a different kind of feeling when I dig in further. Nothing is really bad or good but it is how we learn from these that makes us realize what life can be. By doing this, I am always in the good hands of myself. I let go of many unpleasant feelings as fast as it come. I cannot change people, which I should not be doing. I am only getting better of myself every second of the day.

Thirdly, I learn to let go. By doing this, I do not need to be in control of anything. Wanting to control anything have always put me in the place of dissatisfaction. This is very harmful in a long run but many did not realize this. They think that when they are in control they will become powerful. It could be true but how many really stay in control before the truth comes back to haunt you down. I have lived a life of being in control, thinking that I can help them by lining up the route for them. This is my biggest mistake of all. Luckily, I recovered this now. Maybe it is late discovery but I guess it is better now than never.

There are more towards living a life of abundance but it will only pop up when the time is right. I am 55 years old now and to have these pop ups, I have to work harder. I have to coach and be coach on specific topics to make my realization earlier.

My only hope is that everyone finds their sunshine and shine no matter what happen. Miracles happen in the worst of time. Do not wait for the moment to act. Create the moment. Place value in time to discover your inner self and you will have abundance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IAC COACHING MASTERIES™ - My Commitment

What is rapport building?

Coaching is sole for you.