Which is what?

I used to post #cloudstory when I was home but now the clouds are rare occasions in Groningen. The expression of sky is so mysterious and the wind is blowing them away aggressively. The best of everything is to have and enjoy the moment.

With the lockdown looming with the hike in the cases, I have the opportunity to chill out and test with my skill on sketching. Therefore, you will notice the difference in the actual between a real painting and my sketching. That is the main purpose of life. To be who you are is to appreciate what you have and use your talents to the fullest.

In my coaching session, a wonderful participants keep putting the things he done as below average. Now, let me ask you a question. When you compare yourself to others, what are you looking at? What you want to achieve with this comparison? What is your feeling after that? Answer your 3 second soul questions. Any longer time taken to answer these questions are the decisions made by the monkey mind.

Authenticity is crucial in birthing of your own values. If one tends to compare others instead of oneself then you lost the ability to appreciate what you have. This is also the main reason that talents are losing their footing when mindset is taken over by the monkey. WE are not monkey so take control of your thoughts and use them to the highest potential.

My new year resolution is pretty simple. I wish to see a coaching culture community where everyone is being guided towards their own potential. As a coach, my duty is to ensure that your journey is ongoing even when we have completed our session. It is really something I want to see happen and I hope you are all with me on this journey. Success should belong to everyone.

My topic on Which is what means you are who you are without pretense. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IAC COACHING MASTERIES™ - My Commitment

What is rapport building?

Coaching is sole for you.