Three simple steps for life.

 

This is my thought, and it is interesting to see how many people actually noticed that we all are the same. Agree or disagree, we are all on the same energy line.

This is how my system works and how my mindset is flowing through. It seems like you're sharing a motivational message and a philosophy for personal responsibility and success. Let me break down your just one simple point.

We are all functioning through an addition and multiplication mode. Our whole processing system only knows how to do this. Imagine, when you are angry how did the intensity increase that you forgot your values? Now, imagine again. If you are happy, at this moment how much happier and more joyful you are that you do not even have space to be angry?

Just to address these issues, you can like me do the following instantly: -

Just three little steps.

Reflect on the situation. What have you learned because this will take you to a place of learning.

Action - decide how you want to tackle this situation. If you are not happy, what caused it? If you are happy, how to keep it so that you can pull out this secret weapon whenever you are faced with a similar situation again.

Grow - keep growing. Even if your growth is not up to your expectation, you are still growing. The only thing that you need to do is keep rehearsing these three steps and keep on making positive improvements. There is not wrong or right as long as you are growing.

Just like my logo, it's an alien to some and a mystery to others. The most important thing is what is the value to my clients and me. It is all embedded in the coaching sessions conducted for them. Is it wrong, or right? As for me, it is the actions they took, and their life success stories that matters. I know they will remember me in their own special ways. Good luck to those who have made choices to be coached and hope to see more people take responsibility for their own success. If you need a booster - coaching helps to do this effectively.

I am here if you need to find out more on how coaching is needed in your life. It is a free 15-minute sessions of discovering your needs. It is not a free session for those who are curious so do not waste each other time. If you are genuinely interested in your own life development, then send me a request for appointment at peggyang868@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IAC COACHING MASTERIES™ - My Commitment

What is rapport building?

Coaching is sole for you.