What is rapport building?

 In a world that is full of possibilities, many people think that they are the possibilities. This is a good sign of advancement. However, how many people really dive into the possibilities to extract the value that they wanted?

Here are some places where rapport have to start:-

Your tools -

a. smiling face

b. a good sounding questions start with the easiest thing around you

c. listen with joy.

Scenario 1: Dialogue with Family

You, the protagonist, are speaking to your younger sister, Sarah, who just started high school.

You: Hey, Sarah! How was your first day of high school?

Sarah: It was okay, I guess. I don't know anyone there.

You: Don't worry, you'll make friends in no time. Remember, I was nervous when I started too. If you ever need help with anything, just let me know.

Sarah: Thanks, that makes me feel better.

Scenario 2: Dialogue with Team

You're a project manager in a creative agency talking to your design team about a new client project.

You: Team, I'm really excited about this new project. I think our client's vision aligns perfectly with our creative strengths. What are your initial thoughts?

Designer 1: I love the concept, but I'm not sure how to approach the branding.

You: That's a valid concern. Let's brainstorm some ideas together, and we'll find a solution that works for everyone.

Scenario 3: Dialogue with Bosses

You're in a meeting with your supervisors discussing your performance and future opportunities within the company.

Boss 1: Your recent work has been outstanding. We're considering you for a leadership role in the upcoming project.

You: Thank you so much for the opportunity. I'm really excited about the possibility of taking on more responsibilities and contributing to the team's success.

Scenario 4: Dialogue with Those Around You

You're at a neighborhood gathering, talking to a new neighbor, Alex.

You: Hi, Alex! Welcome to the neighborhood. How are you finding it so far?

Alex: It's been great. People here are so friendly.

You: Absolutely! We have a close-knit community. If you ever need anything or want to join in any of our neighborhood events, just let me know. We'd love to have you involved.

In each of these scenarios, the key to building rapport is active listening, empathy, and showing genuine interest in the other person's thoughts and feelings. By doing so, you establish trust and strengthen your relationships in various aspects of your life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IAC COACHING MASTERIES™ - My Commitment

Coaching is sole for you.