Me towards future- The new norm.

Blogging is something which I like but unable to really cement on it. This is due to the limitation of my ability to express in English. I came from a Convent school and the only English I have is just the conversation with my classmates and the nuns. Therefore, grammar is such a challenge for me. This is also part of the reason I did not make an effort to push myself years back. I feel that I do not have the money, the talent, the smartness etc to do it. Only recently I notice that it is all because of my mindset. Is it too late for me? I woke up to the fact that I am in this situation because I cannot change if I do not want to face the pain. All changes are painful for it to be successful. What is it that will allowed or force me to overcome this pain? I am typing this while listening to Vishen Lakhiani.  He is sharing his past experience and what have helped him to be successful today.  He have also helped me to see that in order to succeed, there is a need for me to pin down my abilities and needs. Practice makes perfect is a myth. Perfect practice makes perfect. He is promoting a tools using Silva Ultramind to transform your life to reality. There are some new learning by hearing him teaching on one part of his course " Mastering Altered States for Problem Solving & Performance".  There are 4 stages of mind wave.  His introduction is interestingly new to me. He put a sound that represent Beta and Alpha. Visualization is very beneficial to future when you are very sure what you want and how much you want to contribute towards this. I am a person who immersed and soak into anything that can give me some kind of peace of know the direction. There are many gurus out there and to know which is going to help me is a big headache. I will use the technique that Vishen taught in his free lesson to find my answer.

How many of you are in the same situation as me. I am passionate about helping people by coaching them. As of now, I am a very new coach and the culture of being coach is such big barrier. People are not use to open up and without this, it is really not effective for coaching. But I am sure, with the right methods they will be embracing coaching wholeheartedly. I am sure , I will be able to get the reach the result of having 20 coachees per month by end of 2021. In the same time, I will also be able to promote tourism with coaching result. By coaching, I wish to see my coachees achieve their dreams life because they know what they are living for. Wishing me luck in finding these coachees.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IAC COACHING MASTERIES™ - My Commitment

What is rapport building?

Coaching is sole for you.