Time is precious

Time is so precious that I am enjoying the simple breeze and the smell of living. This pandemic have throw many challenges to me but I am am grateful for the little thing that I can grasp on. Living is having the pain and joy in learning. I have been taking a lot of webinars. In every one of this webinar, I learn a lot. I just need to think what will it do if we are to use these tools for my business or my life. There are a lot of people selling after each webinars and this is something they need to do to survive. Keep offering free webinars will not be beneficial for them in long run because time is essence of income. How can this new norm be transformed into opportunity for me? One thing for sure, I am blessed to have a family and a home of comfort. Thereafter, I can afford my expenses and life that I wanted. I have a beautiful daughter and partner. A mom who is 84 and counting = playing all the time when she don't throw tantrum. Other than that everyone is healthy and happy. What else can be more than what I have. However, being a human being I still seek for a different. I want to work for a company who have a range of development prepare for 10 years or more. In this , I want to be the one  their team to coach the team towards this goal. It is going to be very fruitful journey for everyone. Hope that I can be engage for this so that it add flavour to everyone's life when they are working for this company. It is without doubt the successful journey belongs to this one.

WISH ME LUCK.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IAC COACHING MASTERIES™ - My Commitment

What is rapport building?

Coaching is sole for you.