Scary but worth it.

 Finally after months of lockdown, I can finally visit my daughter in Groningen, The Netherland.

Many people asked me, are you afraid of exploring the unknown? I used to fall into the trap of what other people think and what other people say. I now realised that many people think what they know and what they think is good for them should be good for me. Many things I will have done it if I have not been influenced by this stigma of reality which is still controlling many people of our society. How I let go of all this and just use the information shared as an exploration?

Coaching helps. The door of opportunity is never closed but most people allowed the monkey mind to play havoc to their decisions. What will happened if I did not take the advise of others? Will I failed faster or will I succeed? This remain a mystery because the past is just a reminder that I have a life worth exploring.

On many occasions, my clients (some of us address them as coachee but this word is still new in the coaching arena) asked me how I know where they are going in the coaching conversation? How I arrived to address their issues which they did not tell me in actual answers? How I helped them to open doors that they did not know existed?

Interesting right? It is indeed very interesting. This is the beauty of coaching profession. As coaches, we help clients to reach their destinations in a speed that they did not think possible. This is because many people do not even know that they have the capabilities to excel beyond themselves. They kept wondering why they did not see it before . Well! this is exactly how I excel in a speed which I find is the best solution to everyone.I am the recipient of coaching "miracle" which I managed to achieve within these two years just simply by being a good coach. A good listener and an ardent fan of my client's success.

One of my client asked me whether I or not I look for clients who only have problems? My answer is the people who needs coaching are individual that have so much that they forgot where to start. Everyone needs a coach including coaches because coaching culture helps people to explore the essence of their life. It helps them to evaluate things honestly and seek the best value in their life. So, what are you waiting for? Look for a coach who you are comfortable since it is all about what you want in life.

As for me, the best gift from our creator is to make virtual coaching a career for me. Anyone who is virtually possible can reach me too. Just drop me a line for an appointment. No matter where I am, my clients(coachees) is always with me.

If you like to know more about what is coaching, I have shared a video in my website www.3secsoulution.com and you can explore on your own time.

Everything happened for a reason. What makes me say this? Because I know it is the truth and life will be abundance when you discover yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IAC COACHING MASTERIES™ - My Commitment

What is rapport building?

Coaching is sole for you.