Self Coaching.

Self Coaching

The value of being yourself when no one is there for you

Time flies when I am having fun. Fun in finding out what I don't like and what I like. Was I wrong in making decision or right? This is another Billion dollars questions.

Now let me ask you, have you ever have it in your gut that you are 100% right? If you have, congratulations and everything should be flowing your way. I make very good decisions but I cannot control the outcome and I wanted to control that. It is indeed a wrong choice. But.........I learned again to let go. I just do what I can, that is defend my decisions and let go of the needs. It is really to good to have this choice.

Give it a go if you are stuck in the same position as mine.

www.linkedin.com/in/peggy-ang-a8247372


Courtesy of: http://www.dianechinn.com/2018/02/16/noodle-on-this-can-people-trust-you/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IAC COACHING MASTERIES™ - My Commitment

What is rapport building?

Coaching is sole for you.