Europe I am coming.

 Don't Trust ME, Trust YOURSELF.

First thing first:-
Whether I like it or not, the time will keep ticking on. Vaccination is compulsory for travel to be possible. Dying is the other alternative which nobody can control, therefore this is not a point for consideration.
Second thing:-
Plan your trip with me. I am embarking on the road map learning the places to visit.
Adventure journey :-
Minimum 30 days, Maximum 90 days(given by respective country that I am visiting)
Budget:-
Enough to learn the real life of traveling without baggage.
Target:-
Look at the map and start planning. 1st Stop Schiphol Airport. http://www.linkedin.com/in/peggy-ang-a8247372

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IAC COACHING MASTERIES™ - My Commitment

What is rapport building?

Coaching is sole for you.