New Isn't Always New

New Isn't Always New

People are constantly searching for newness.

A new job.
A new relationship.
A new environment.
A new version of themselves.

Many believe that change will help them become someone new.

The common thoughts sound something like this:

"I want to change so I can become a new person."

"Don't talk about my past."

"That was the old me."

"I am who I am now."

Really?

As an Inner Dialogue Coach focusing on Awakening Your Worth, I help people trust their own voice.

Not just any voice.

Their OWN voice.

The voice that exists beneath expectations, labels, achievements, disappointments, and the stories they have been carrying for years.

Today, I experienced something that felt surprisingly simple and yet deeply profound.

I fully accepted that I matter in my own life.

Yes, I matter.

Some people may think that as a coach I should already have everything figured out. That I should not be saying things like this.

But I believe it is important to speak the truth.

I love living my life as humanly as possible.

The more authentic and honest I am with myself, the more valuable I become as an Inner Dialogue Coach.

Today felt good.

Not because something extraordinary happened.

But because I listened to myself.

I had my hair done because I wanted to feel aligned from my crown down.

As I stepped out of the salon, I noticed Path



Lab and walked in to inquire about a health check-up.

It felt good.

There was no fear.

No hesitation.

No anxiety about what might be discovered.

Just a simple willingness to care for myself.

Then I strolled back towards my office.

Along the way, I felt the desire to be comfortable and properly supported.

So I walked into Hafina by Professor Sorry and found beautiful undergarments that I had been searching for.

They were not necessities.

They were not purchases made to impress anyone.

They were simply an acknowledgement that I deserve to feel comfortable, supported, and cared for.

And something interesting happened.

I realised that none of these actions were about becoming a new person.

They were about remembering who I already am.

Perhaps that is where many people get lost.

They spend so much energy trying to become someone else that they forget to come home to themselves.

For those who understand BaZi, today is a Dragon Departing Day.

The clash may have broken the ground beneath my feet.

But instead of creating chaos, it created movement.

It woke something up.

Not a new version of me.

Just a clearer version of me.

A version that no longer needs to run away from the past.

A version that no longer needs to prove her worth.

A version that simply accepts her place in her own life.

Today reminded me of my philosophy:

Acceptance → Remembrance → Homecoming

Acceptance of what is.

Remembrance of who I am.

Homecoming to myself.

I am me.

And that is exactly what I love

.

I am Peggy Ang. An inner dialogue coach focus on awakening of your worth. I help you to trust your voice.

#AwakeningYourWorth #InnerDialogue

#MasterYourMind #SelfAwarenessJourney

#YouAreTheCreator #MindsetShift

#HealingInProgress #BecomingYou

#ConsciousLiving #EnergyAlignment

#RealGrowth #EvolveDaily#flavouroflife

#awakeningyourworth

#masteringourdestiny

#umattermost

#innerdialogue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awakening Your Worth - Mid Autumn Festival Sharing

#awakeningyourworth- recognizing yourselves.

Awakening Your Worth: Understanding Regret with the 5W3H Method