I Don't Have a Script
People often tell me:
“Peggy, I don't know what you're talking about.”
Sometimes they even tell me:
“I don't understand English.”
And sometimes:
“I don't even understand what I'm going through.”
But then they say something very interesting:
“I feel very comfortable when I come into your room, and I stay.”
That is why I want to explain this in Cantonese and Mandarin too, because many people who come into my room speak Mandarin or Cantonese. English is simply the common language we use every day.
We have become so used to Zoom meetings, Malaysian English is practically number one. And now Mandarin is becoming another common language in our daily communication.
So I said it in Cantonese:
很多人同我講,Peggy,我都唔知你講乜,有時我自己都亂緊,但係我一入咗你個房,你的 TikTok room,我就覺得好舒服。
所以我會開始,明白唔明白,係覺得你自己會明白我。
Then I said it in Mandarin as well:
很多人跟我講,Peggy,我都不知道你講什麼,因為你講英文,我的英文又不好。可是我進了你的 TikTok 房,我就覺得感覺非常舒服。
這個就是代表你的潛意識明白。
因為很多東西是潛意識的。
我學來的了解就是,潛意識有它自己的語言。
你不需要知道那個英語的感覺。
有時你進了這個房間,你就會有那個感覺。
And that is exactly what I am trying to explain.
I am not going to prove whether this is scientifically true or not.
I am simply sharing how I understand it through my own experience and through what I have learned in NLP.
The unconscious mind can capture things that are foreign to you, and over time, you adapt to them.
It is a little bit like when I first started using fake eyelashes.
For the first few days, I looked like a cat coming out of a drain!
But now I just put them on, adjust them, and they look perfectly fine.
So sometimes language is like that too.
Your unconscious mind knows how to learn.
It knows how to adapt.
You may not consciously understand everything, but something inside you may still be registering the experience.
And sometimes that is why people come into my room even when they are uncomfortable, anxious or simply having a difficult day.
They don't necessarily understand every word.
But they feel something.
And I don't think it is only because of me.
There are many people doing this kind of work.
Anybody who enters this room contributes something to the atmosphere of the room.
Everybody contributes to the frequency and vibration of the universe in their own way.
And if you want to know more about frequency and vibration, Google it.
Ask ChatGPT.
Ask AI in English, Malay, Arabic, Cantonese or whatever language you understand best.
There is plenty of information available.
I am not a scientist.
I cannot explain everything scientifically.
I am simply sharing my life as I live it, and how I bring my life experience into my work as a coach.
That is what I do.
I am being human, and I am being a coach.
And yes, I know that normally I don't talk this much in the morning.
But these two days, I have had a lot of thoughts.
So I just speak.
Those of you who come regularly already know that I don't have a script.
I have keywords.
Especially for my Monday 5 p.m. and Friday 5 p.m. sessions.
I have keywords.
And then I go.
Tomorrow, I have something on, but I am pushing forward to get the 5 p.m. Live done.
So if you're still here and willing, join me tomorrow at 5 p.m.
And help me by sharing, liking and commenting.
Those are the three things TikTok will reward me for.
So I hope you can at least help me in that way.
Thank you very much.
You are so lovely.
Footnote: 130826 TikTok live transcript- with help of Chatgpt in presenting this in a blog manner.
#peggyang57 #awakeningyourworth #innerdialogue #coachingculture #bazireader #oraclecards #transformation #change #mindser #carljung #stoicism #emotion #energyvampire #tiktokliveworld

No comments:
Post a Comment