You Can Make It a Good Day
It's 9:56.
We have four more minutes to be with yourself.
Hi, SK. Welcome to the room.
LZZ, you're back! Welcome.
I hope you have a good day.
Actually, I'm planning on having a good day myself.
I just feel very excited about something.
I don't know what it is.
But I have this feeling that something very good is going to happen today.
What?
I don't know.
Maybe I strike the lottery!
But I didn't buy a lottery ticket, so...
Maybe not that. 😂
Still, I feel that something good is coming.
And sometimes, when you are doing your best to be yourself, things you want seem to flow your way.
But let's be honest.
Today, the traffic didn't exactly flow my way.
And perhaps it was partly because I wasn't paying attention.
I wasn't even putting on a smile when I was walking.
So sometimes, when things happen around us, we also have to look at ourselves.
Not every day is going to be a good day.
But—
you can make it a good day.
You can decide how you want to show up.
You can choose what you want to focus on.
You can choose how you want to respond.
And sometimes, simply by being yourself, you can make someone else feel better.
You can help somebody else shine.
You don't always have to do something extraordinary.
Sometimes—
just be you.
That's it.
Three more minutes to reconnect with yourself.
Take these few minutes.
Breathe.
Check in.
Listen to yourself.
And when you leave this room, I hope you feel a little more connected to yourself than when you came in.
Then you are fully equipped to go and live your day.
Not because everything is going to go perfectly.
But because you are with yourself.
Have a beautiful day, Children of the Universe.
And remember—
**you don't have to wait for a good day to arrive.
Sometimes, you are the one who makes it good.**
Footnote: 120826 TikTok live transcript)

No comments:
Post a Comment