Search This Blog

Friday, 4 September 2026

Go Out and Be Yourself

Go Out and Be Yourself

Children of the New Universe, we have two more minutes before 10.

Two more minutes to reconnect with yourself before you go out and show people who you are—

the person who shines for yourself.

And I want you to know something.

Even if I don't call out your name during the Live, it doesn't mean I don't appreciate you.

You know in your heart that you are appreciated whenever you come into this room.

And of course, if you can help me share this space, that would be an added advantage.

Because somewhere out there, there may be someone looking for a place to hang on to while they find their way back to themselves.

Maybe they will learn how to have an Inner Dialogue.

Maybe they will discover something about themselves.

Maybe their life will become a little better simply because you shared this room with them.

And that is all I ask.

Of course, all the love you send me, all the light you send me, whatever you send my way—

I receive it with gratitude.

Stay blessed with whatever you have.

And build the space that you want for yourself.

Because in Awakening Your Worth, that is what matters.

You creating a space where you can be yourself.


Before I end, let me introduce myself again.

I'm Peggy Ang, an Inner Dialogue Coach focused on awakening your worth.

I help you trust the wisdom of your voice.

If you are interested in my coaching programme, you can connect with me.

Send me an email.

And if you already have my phone number, simply let me know that you are looking for coaching, and I'll get back to you at my earliest available moment.

You don't have to wait until everything in your life is figured out before you ask for support.

Sometimes, the conversation is where the figuring out begins.


It's already 10:01.

So now—

go out and be yourself.

Not the person everybody expects you to be.

Not the person you think you have to become.

Be the person who knows your own value.

And remember:

Thank yourself.

Every time.

Thank yourself for showing up.

Thank yourself for trying.

Thank yourself for learning.

Thank yourself for continuing.

Because charity begins from home.

And so does appreciation.

Thank yourself.

Okay, Children of the New Universe.

Go and have a beautiful day.

Be yourself.

Be with yourself.

And let yourself shine.

Bye-bye.

Okay.

Good job, Peggy.

I'm done.

                                      



Footnote: 120826 TikTok live transcript)

#peggyang57 #awakeningyourworth #innerdialogue #coachingculture #bazireader #oraclecards #transformation #change #mindser #carljung #stoicism #emotion #energyvampire #tiktokliveworld

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Out and Be Yourself

Go Out and Be Yourself Children of the New Universe, we have two more minutes before 10. Two more minutes to reconnect with yourself before ...