Don't Let the Noise Distract You from Yourself
As I was speaking during my live session, there was noise around me.
People walking past.
Movement in the background.
Little distractions that naturally catch our attention.
For a brief moment, I noticed myself becoming aware of them.
Then I reminded myself...
If I keep paying attention to the noise, I will lose the message I came here to share.
Isn't life exactly like that?
Every day there is noise.
Other people's opinions.
Family expectations.
Social media.
News.
Work.
Responsibilities.
The endless voices telling us who we should become.
If we spend all our energy listening to the noise, we slowly lose the ability to hear ourselves.
That is why I keep inviting you into this room.
Not to listen to me.
But to reconnect with yourself.
Have You Drifted Away from Yourself?
Sometimes we don't even realise we've become disconnected.
We wake up.
We work.
We fulfil our responsibilities.
We care for everyone else.
Then one day we quietly wonder,
"When did I stop listening to myself?"
That question isn't meant to make you feel guilty.
It's meant to invite you home.
Your Comments Are More Powerful Than You Think
When I ask you to leave a comment, it isn't because I want more engagement.
It's because writing down your thoughts creates awareness.
Perhaps you want to answer questions like:
What am I ready to let go of?
What has been influencing my decisions?
What keeps draining my energy?
What no longer feels true for me?
Every honest answer is another step towards understanding yourself.
Sometimes healing begins with a single sentence you were finally willing to admit.
Your Inner Dialogue Has Always Been There
Every one of us has an inner dialogue.
It has been with us since childhood.
It is probably the longest relationship we will ever have.
The question isn't whether you have one.
The question is whether you know how to use it.
I didn't fully understand the power of mine until I started these TikTok Live sessions focused on Inner Dialogue.
As I guided others, I found myself listening more deeply to my own voice.
Teaching became another way of learning.
Be the Person You Want to Become
People often ask whether becoming your authentic self is difficult.
Yes.
Sometimes it is.
Changing old habits.
Questioning old beliefs.
Letting go of familiar identities.
None of that is easy.
But difficult doesn't mean impossible.
It is absolutely doable.
One honest conversation with yourself at a time.
One decision at a time.
One day at a time.
The Noise Will Always Exist
The world isn't going to become quieter.
There will always be distractions.
There will always be opinions.
There will always be interruptions.
The real practice isn't waiting for silence.
The real practice is learning to hear your own voice even when life is noisy.
So the next time you enter this room...
Reconnect with yourself.
Leave the outside noise where it belongs.
And remember:
The loudest voice in your life should never be the world's.
It should be the quiet wisdom within you.
Footnote: This is the transcript from my #tiktoklive @peggyang57 on 10th Aug 2026 0900hrs
#peggyang57 #awakeningyourworth #innerdialogue #coachingculture #bazireader #oraclecards #transformation #change #mindser #carljung #stoicism #emotion #energyvampire #tiktokliveworld

No comments:
Post a Comment