And I am here again.

020826 – Good Morning, Children of the Universe

Good morning!

I'm good, thank you.

And have you noticed something?

When you're genuinely doing well, the people around you often feel it too.

Of course, not every day is a good day.

Life gives us good days and difficult days.

Think of your emotions like a savings account.

On your good days, keep making deposits.

Deposit gratitude.

Deposit laughter.

Deposit peace.

Deposit beautiful memories.

Then, when stressful days arrive—and they always do—you have emotional reserves to draw from.

That's why I always encourage you to learn how to process your emotions instead of running away from them.

Every challenge is inviting you to become a slightly better version of yourself.

That is growth.


From Monday to Friday, you'll usually find me here at 9:00 a.m.

Sometimes for an hour.

Sometimes a little shorter, depending on my schedule.

I'm not here to solve everyone's problems.

I'm simply here to create a space where you can spend one quiet moment with yourself.

A space that belongs to you.

If you know someone who feels lonely, please share these morning sessions with them.

Sometimes people don't need advice.

They simply need a place where they feel they belong.

When we learn to become our own friend, loneliness slowly loses its power.

Because our worth doesn't come from the outside.

It has always been within us.


On Monday evenings and Fridays, usually around 5:00 p.m., I'll share different topics.

Everything revolves around transformation, measurement, Inner Dialogue, and coaching.

Sometimes I'll introduce BaZi as a guide for understanding ourselves.

For those unfamiliar with it, BaZi is a form of Chinese metaphysics.

Occasionally I'll also do Oracle Card readings.

Lately I've been thinking about creating short Inner Dialogue classes.

Not because I'm unable to.

Perhaps because I'm still enjoying this journey of learning together online.

When the time feels right, I'll create something that helps people understand themselves through different Inner Dialogue methods.

If you have ideas, I'd love to hear them.


Today I was also playing with some inexpensive online purchases.

I buy many little things—not because I need everything—but because I'm curious.

Sometimes they work.

Sometimes they don't.

Either way, I learn something.

One of them was a knee support.

As I'm taking better care of my health, I realise every small investment in my body is worthwhile.

Another was a funny little comb that supposedly creates a zigzag hairstyle.

Will it work?

I have no idea!

But that's part of the fun.

Life doesn't always have to be serious.

Sometimes we simply play.


Something interesting happened while I was travelling.

Just as I was leaving for the airport, my phone stopped responding properly.

Messages weren't sending.

The internet wasn't working.

I had recently switched to an eSIM and, honestly, I probably pressed the wrong settings myself.

Previously, I would have become frustrated.

This time...

I simply smiled and said,

"Things will happen."

I worked through it.

Eventually everything was fine.

Looking back, I realised something.

My phone wasn't the lesson.

My reaction was.

That made me realise how much my Inner Dialogue has changed.


If you ever see me online without filters...

That's the real Peggy.

Sometimes I look great.

Sometimes I don't.

And that's perfectly okay.

We're all human.


If these morning sessions help you, please share them.

Someone out there may be looking for a safe place to reconnect with themselves.

Hi, I'm Peggy Ang.

An Inner Dialogue Coach focused on Awakening Your Worth.

I help people trust the wisdom of their own voice.

Because you already have the answers.

Sometimes you simply need someone to remind you to listen.

Have a beautiful Sunday.

I'll see you again soon.

Take care.

It is my nature to share and my ability to share is another matter. Typing a script, preparing for live on TikTok, posting on IG /FB - these are all very tedious and tough work for a newbie like me. So I will be kind to myself and just post the transcript of my tikTok live for you to read when you have bump into my page.


Stay in the love and be appreciative of your worth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awakening Your Worth - Mid Autumn Festival Sharing

#awakeningyourworth- recognizing yourselves.

Awakening Your Worth: Understanding Regret with the 5W3H Method