Awakening Your Worth: Why I Keep Showing Up Every Morning





 

Awakening Your Worth: Why I Keep Showing Up Every Morning

Every weekday morning, almost without fail, I go live at 9:00 a.m. on TikTok.

People often ask me, "Peggy, why do you do this every day?"

The answer has never been about social media.

It has never been about numbers, followers or algorithms.

It has always been about creating a space.

A space where people can simply arrive as they are.

Some people come into the room feeling joyful. Some carry anxiety from yesterday. Others arrive exhausted, uncertain or quietly searching for hope. Whatever they bring with them, they are welcome.

As an Inner Dialogue Coach, I believe that before we can change our lives, we need to become aware of what is happening within us. That awareness begins with a conversation—not with someone else, but with ourselves.

The Power of a Daily Check-In

Every morning I invite people to do something very simple.

Pause.

Ask yourself:

  • How am I feeling right now?

  • Is this emotion different from yesterday?

  • If nothing has changed, what can I do differently today?

These questions may appear ordinary, yet they have the power to shift our perspective.

This is what I call Inner Dialogue.

Many people think inner dialogue is complicated. It isn't.

The method I teach begins with three simple stages:

Awareness. Conversation. Alignment.

First, notice what is happening.

Then have an honest conversation with yourself.

Finally, choose an action that aligns with who you want to become.

There is no perfect script.

As you grow, your questions will naturally become deeper and more personal. What matters is not asking the "right" question, but allowing yourself to receive an honest answer.

When You Feel Stuck

We all experience moments when nothing seems to move.

Our thoughts repeat.

Our emotions feel heavy.

Our minds become trapped in the same story.

When that happens, don't rush to find external answers.

Pause.

Have an inner dialogue.

Sometimes even changing a small physical habit can help interrupt the emotional pattern. For example, if you're right-handed, try using your left hand for a moment before switching back. In Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), we call this a break state—a simple way of interrupting an emotional loop so the mind can reset.

Small changes often create space for bigger breakthroughs.

The Room Is More Than a Livestream

People often ask why they should spend an hour in my TikTok Live.

Could they sit quietly somewhere else?

Of course they could.

But when you enter a room filled with people who are intentionally choosing growth, gratitude and self-reflection, something changes.

You realise you are not alone.

You witness people choosing hope over despair, courage over fear and curiosity over judgment.

Whether you describe it as energy, presence or emotional influence, human beings affect one another.

When one person chooses awareness, it quietly gives another person permission to do the same.

That is why community matters.

If You Feel Like Giving Up

There are days when I feel like giving up too.

Building something meaningful isn't always easy.

Some mornings require more courage than others.

But then I remind myself why I started.

Perhaps someone will enter the room today carrying a burden they have never spoken about.

Perhaps today's conversation will help one person pause before making a decision they cannot undo.

Perhaps someone simply needs to hear these words:

"You are enough."

That possibility is enough for me to keep showing up.

Ironically, the people who join my live also encourage me to continue.

You remind me that this work matters.

For that, I am deeply grateful.

Awakening Your Worth Is Not About Being Happy All the Time

One of the biggest misconceptions about personal growth is that awakening means becoming permanently happy.

It doesn't.

Awakening means becoming aware.

It means noticing your thoughts without allowing them to control you.

It means accepting every emotion—not because every emotion is pleasant, but because every emotion has something to teach you.

Growth isn't the absence of sadness.

Growth is learning how to meet sadness with compassion instead of resistance.

My Invitation to You

If today you are carrying yesterday's pain, don't judge yourself.

Simply begin a conversation with yourself.

Ask.

Listen.

Pause.

Notice.

Trust that your inner wisdom has been there all along.

My role is not to give you all the answers.

My role is to create a space where you can hear your own.

Because that is where your worth has always lived.


With gratitude,

Peggy Ang
Inner Dialogue Coach | Awakening Your Worth

email: peggyang868@gmail.com

"I help people trust the wisdom of their own inner voice."

The transcript from my tikTok live on 4th Aug 2026 0900hrs (Malaysia Time)

                                       

#peggyang57 #awakeningyourworth #innerdialogue #coachingculture #bazireader #oraclecards #transformation #change #mindser #carljung #stoicism #emotion #energyvampire #tiktokliveworld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awakening Your Worth - Mid Autumn Festival Sharing

#awakeningyourworth- recognizing yourselves.

Awakening Your Worth: Understanding Regret with the 5W3H Method