Search This Blog

Tuesday, 18 August 2026

The Miracle Is Simply Waking Up to Another Day

The Miracle Is Simply Waking Up to Another Day

And then something happened during my Live today.

The system had a hiccup, and my recording stopped.

It just happened.

And perhaps that itself is a little reminder.

Sometimes things don't go according to plan.

But what exactly is a miracle?

When I talk about miracles, I don't mean that suddenly a brand-new Mercedes appears in front of you.

It doesn't necessarily mean receiving a 10K promotion.

It doesn't mean suddenly finding a new husband or wife—or having the perfect candidate appear right in front of you.

A miracle can be much simpler than that.

A miracle is waking up every morning and realising that you have another brand-new day.

A new day full of possibilities.

A day where you can make choices.

A day where you can decide, through your Inner Dialogue, what you want for yourself.

And wanting something for yourself is not selfish.

That is self-love.



Footnote: 120826 TikTok live transcript)

#peggyang57 #awakeningyourworth #innerdialogue #coachingculture #bazireader #oraclecards #transformation #change #mindser #carljung #stoicism #emotion #energyvampire #tiktokliveworld

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking Back at the Beginning - My 3rd anniversary with Awakening your Worth

  3 October 2023 – Looking Back at the Beginning There are moments in life that deserve to be remembered. Today, as I look back, I cannot he...