Let the Energy Move, Not Control You
Let the Energy Move, Not Control You
Children of the Universe,
As you vibrate with the energy of today, ask yourself:
What is the energy that keeps you going?
And what is the energy—or emotion—that is holding you back?
Sometimes, even what we call “bad emotions” can motivate us.
The question is not whether an emotion is good or bad.
The question is:
What are you going to do with it?
Yesterday, I was watching a movie, and there was one statement that stayed with me.
The story was about a mother who had accumulated debts, and her child felt responsible for paying them off. I don't remember every detail of the movie, but the situation reminded me of something from my own life.
There was a time when I got involved in what initially looked like a legitimate business opportunity.
Everything seemed convincing.
You start believing in it. You put money into it. You trust the people involved.
And sometimes, it takes two or three years before you realise that something isn't quite what you thought it was.
In my case, the money was eventually converted into cryptocurrency, and the value reduced significantly.
Looking back, I don't simply say, “They conned me.”
I also have to look at myself.
Because the truth is, I didn't have the knowledge to understand investment properly.
And this is an important distinction.
Today, I no longer invest.
Not because I believe every investment is bad.
Not because I don't trust that someone can do a good job.
I simply don't trust myself to make the same mistake again when I don't have the knowledge.
And that's okay.
I love many things in life.
But numbers?
Except for the numbers in my bank account, I don't really love them!
So I have made a decision.
Instead of putting my energy into something I don't understand, I pour my passion into what I know and what I love:
Coaching.
Sharing my TikTok Live sessions.
Having conversations with people.
Being here whenever I can.
That, for me, is a much better investment.
Not necessarily a financial investment.
An investment of my energy, my time and myself.
And that brings me back to something I often talk about:
Boundaries.
Recently, I caught myself saying “barriers” when I really meant “boundaries.”
And I think the difference is important.
A barrier blocks.
A boundary protects.
When you build a barrier, you may be saying:
“I don't want anything or anyone to come near me.”
But when you create a boundary, you are saying:
“This is what I allow. This is what I don't allow. And I am responsible for protecting my energy.”
That's very different.
Your boundary isn't there to shut the world out.
It is there to help you stay connected to yourself.
So today, perhaps don't try so hard to get rid of every uncomfortable emotion.
Maybe ask yourself:
What is this emotion trying to tell me?
Is there something I need to release?
Something I need to learn?
Something I need to stop repeating?
Something I need to protect?
Or perhaps something I need to finally give myself permission to do?
You don't have to digest everything at once.
You don't have to solve your whole life this morning.
Just take a little time for yourself.
Stay in the room.
Have your coffee.
Take a breath.
And ask:
“What can I do for myself today?”
Be selfish for once.
Not selfish in the way we usually judge the word.
But selfish enough to remember:
You matter too.
My 9 a.m. sessions are very simple.
There is no elaborate script.
I may have a few keywords, but most of the time, I simply show up and talk.
Recently, I discovered that I could reuse my recordings and turn them into blogs.
So yes, I use AI to help me transcribe and organise what I say.
But the thoughts?
The experiences?
The conversations?
Those are mine.
And perhaps that is what I love most about this journey.
I don't have everything figured out.
I'm still learning.
I'm still making mistakes.
I'm still discovering myself.
But I keep showing up.
And perhaps that's enough for today.
So, Children of the Universe, take your coffee.
Take your one hour.
Look at your energy.
Let go of what no longer serves you.
Strengthen your boundaries.
And keep the energy that keeps you moving forward.
You don't have to become someone else.
Sometimes, you simply need to stop giving your energy away.
And come back to yourself.
Footnote: 110826 TikTok live transcript)
#peggyang57 #awakeningyourworth #innerdialogue #coachingculture #bazireader #oraclecards #transformation #change #mindser #carljung #stoicism #emotion #energyvampire #tiktokliveworld

Comments
Post a Comment