Search This Blog

Friday, 21 August 2026

When Life Tests Your Patience, Use Your Inner Dialogue

 

When Life Tests Your Patience, Use Your Inner Dialogue

You know why I'm smiling?

Because all my gadgets went haywire this morning.

My Touch 'n Go ran out of credit, and when I tried to get into my Maybank, it wasn't working.

My Pilates app wasn't working either. I couldn't reset it, and I don't even know why.

Then my PC started hanging.

It recorded my Live, but it couldn't process it.

And I'm sitting there thinking:

Okay, Peggy. This is testing your patience.

Isn't life funny?

Sometimes the very thing you are talking about suddenly appears in front of you.

I was just talking about patience, and then my gadgets decided to give me a practical examination.

What Do I Want?

When my Touch 'n Go wasn't working, I was almost frustrated.

I'm so used to using e-wallets now.

Everyone uses QR payments.

And suddenly, I'm standing in front of a vendor thinking:

"Hey, I have money in my wallet. Why can't I use it?"

That feeling can hit your ego immediately.

But I didn't let the frustration take over.

Instead, I asked myself:

What do I want?

I decided to use cash.

Long time no use cash!

And you know what?

It was fine.

The only thing was that I had to start dealing with those little coins again.

But it worked.

And that became another reminder:

When one way doesn't work, it doesn't mean nothing will work.

Sometimes you simply need another way.



Footnote: 120826 TikTok live transcript)

#peggyang57 #awakeningyourworth #innerdialogue #coachingculture #bazireader #oraclecards #transformation #change #mindser #carljung #stoicism #emotion #energyvampire #tiktokliveworld

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Not Promoting Coaching. I'm Promoting You Back to You.

I'm Not Promoting Coaching. I'm Promoting You Back to You. Sometimes people ask me: "Peggy, you're doing TikTok Live all th...