Search This Blog

Thursday, 20 August 2026

Even a Coach Is Still Learning

 Even a Coach Is Still Learning

And this reminds me of something I was sharing about myself.

I am learning songs.

And yes, I was doing it wrong.

Actually, perhaps “wrong” isn't the right word.

I was simply learning it in a way that wasn't working for me.

Then suddenly, I realised something:

Why don't I just learn four lines at a time?

So yesterday, I tried it.

Four lines.

That's it.

And suddenly, it made so much more sense.

Now I can sing the first four lines.

Today, I'm going to learn the next four lines.

And eventually, when I have completed the whole song, maybe I'll sing it for you.

See?

This is also Inner Dialogue.

I noticed what wasn't working.

I had a conversation with myself.

And then I changed my approach.

That is alignment.

A Coach Is Human First

Sometimes we put coaches, teachers, healers and people in helping professions on a pedestal.

But let me remind you:

A coach is human first.

Before I am a coach, I am a human being.

I forget things.

I make mistakes.

I learn.

I experiment.

I get frustrated.

I discover new ways of doing things.

I sometimes need to stop and ask myself:

"Peggy, is this really working for you?"

And perhaps that is exactly what allows us to become better coaches.

Because when we remember what it feels like to be human, we can meet another human being where they are.

We don't have to pretend that we have everything figured out.

We simply need to be willing to listen—to ourselves and to others.

So perhaps the miracle is not something extraordinary arriving in your life.

Perhaps the miracle is much closer.

You woke up today.

You are here.

You have another opportunity to listen to yourself.

Another opportunity to choose.

Another opportunity to move.

Another opportunity to become more aligned with who you are.

And that, to me, is already a miracle.

Coach is always human first before they are a coach.

And perhaps being human is not something we need to overcome.

Perhaps being human is exactly where our wisdom begins. 



Footnote: 12
0826 TikTok live transcript)

#peggyang57 #awakeningyourworth #innerdialogue #coachingculture #bazireader #oraclecards #transformation #change #mindser #carljung #stoicism #emotion #energyvampire #tiktokliveworld

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even a Coach Is Still Learning

 Even a Coach Is Still Learning And this reminds me of something I was sharing about myself. I am learning songs. And yes, I was doing it wr...